Embodied Archetype Workshop - WILD WOMAN
Time & Location
About the Event
“Within every woman there lives a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity and ageless knowing. She is the Wild Woman. She represents the instinctual nature of women. She is an endangered species” - Clarissa Pinkola Estés
A creative workshop exploring the raw energy of the WILD WOMAN through visualisations, movement, dance, sounding and singing. Led by actress, singer, theatre maker and healer Lewis Barfoot. Join Lewis for a guided journey through the body and voice to unleash your Wild Woman. Drawing inspiration from myths in ‘Women Who Run with The Wolves”.
This is an invitation to harness the raw energy of the Wild Woman for your own wellbeing, empowerment, fun, freedom and expression. Are you ready to meet yourself in all your colours, to speak your dearest truths, discover and unlock trapped energy within your body and spirit? Lewis will guide you on a journey to discover the raw energy of your Wild Woman. Once tapped into we can explore how to use it to sharpen our focus, clarity, help decision making from a greater place of authentic truth and power.
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified and non-binary peoples and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood. These are empowering, beautiful events full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a womxn and be all you are without judgement or comparison.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Clear a space in your home where you can move freely and not be interrupted.
- If you live with other people, Let them know that you may be making sounds, playing music, dancing and singing and not to interrupt our sacred circle.
- Have tissues to hand and light a candle if you have one in your home.
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€50 (2 subsidised places available)
Max 18 places
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
We will honour the government guidelines regarding Covid.
- General admission€70€700€0
- Assisted place€50+€1.25 Service fee€50+€1.25 Service fee0€0