Sun, 05 Jun|
Embodied Archetype Workshop - QUEEN
Reclaim your sovereign power and awaken your inner Queen, the balancing force of all the feminine archetypes.
Time & Location
05 Jun 2022, 13:30 – 19:30 GMT+1
Collective Cork, Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork, Ireland
About the Event
Queen energy in its fullness brings both compassion, kindness, benevolence, balance, fairness, order and love together with clean boundary-making, wise decision-making, sharp and incisive use of words and brilliant leadership. This is what the world needs. The Queen is radical in her simplicity. She is detached from drama, looking with an open heart and a kind eye, but with a deep sense of her own sovereignty, she knows her boundaries and honours them with ease. This workshop will guide you to awaken you inner Queen and learn, with great care, how the shadow side of the Queen may be playing out in your life.
- Reclaim your sovereign power
- Balance different aspects of your personality
- Cultivate calmness, focus and clarity
- Build confidence
- Gain courage to speak your truth
- Let go of limited beliefs created by a younger version of yourself
- Learn how you may sabotage yourself and make new choice to stop doing that
- Surrender habits that no longer serve you
- Step into the womxn you wish to become
- Have fun and feel connected with yourself and others
These are empowering, beautiful events full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a womxn and be all you are without judgement or comparison.
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified and non-binary peoples and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Bring a snack for the afternoon break as there wont be time to go out to eat.
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€50 (2 subsidised places available)
Max 12 places
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
+€1.25 service fee
To ensure the work is open to all there are a few assisted places available
+€1.25 service fee0