Sun, 18 Apr|
Embodied Archetype Workshop - QUEEN
Reclaim your Sovereign Power
Time & Location
18 Apr 2021, 13:00 – 17:00 GMT+1
About the Event
The balancing force of all the feminine archetypes. What an inspiration to watch and listen to Jacinda Ardern, Prime minister of NZ, as she embodies Queen energy in its fullness. Bringing both compassion, kindness, benevolence, balance, fairness, order and love together with clean boundary-making, wise decision-making, sharp and incisive use of words and brilliant leadership. This is what the world needs. The clear, clean, balanced Feminine energy in leadership. We don't all need to be Prime Ministers to take this on, it is essential for the leadership in our own lives, families and communities. The Queen is radical in her simplicity. She is detached from drama, looking with an open heart and a kind eye, but with a deep sense of her own sovereignty, she knows her boundaries and honours them with ease. This 4hr online workshop will guide you to unearth your inner Queen and learn, with great care, how the shadow side of the Queen may be playing out in your life. The Queen workshop may help you:
- Reclaim your sovereign power
- Balance different aspects of your personality
- Cultivate calmness, focus and clarity
- Build confidence
- Gain courage to speak your truth
- Let go of limited beliefs created by a younger version of yourself
- Learn how you may sabotage yourself and make new choice to stop doing that
- Surrender habits that no longer serve you
- Step into the womxn you wish to become
- Have fun and feel connected with yourself and others
These are empowering, beautiful events full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a womxn and be all you are without judgement or comparison.
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified and non-binary peoples and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Clear a space in your home where you can move freely and not be interrupted.
- If you live with other people, Let them know that you may be making sounds, playing music, dancing and singing and not to interrupt our sacred circle.
- Have tissues to hand and light a candle if you have one in your home.
4hrs on line is an ask, but we can do it and make it magical and nourishing. In past experience it flies by in no time. We will have a very quick break for a pee/cuppa tea refill half way through.
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€25 (2 subsidised places available)
Max 16 places
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
+€0.63 service fee
To ensure the work is open to all there are a few assisted places available
+€0.63 service fee