Embodied Archetype Workshop - PRIESTESS
Time & Location
About the Event
Sharpen your connection with your deepest wisdom, intuition and knowing. The Priestess has a magical connection to the great mysteries of life. She is deeply intuitive and has counselling at her core of her being. Her path is to seek truth about world, the universe and herself. She is mother of all creation of the source energy. She is a connector between the material, physical and spiritual worlds. Join Lewis in the energy of the new moon for a guided journey through the body and voice to awaken your inner Priestess through visualisations, movement, dance, ritual, ceremony, sounding and singing.
“She is so bright and glorious that you cannot look at her face or her garments for the splendour with which she shines. For she is terrible with the terror of the avenging lightning, and gentle with the goodness of the bright sun; and both her terror and her gentleness are incomprehensible to humans.... But she is with everyone and in everyone, and so beautiful is her secret that no person can know the sweetness with which she sustains people, and spares them in inscrutable mercy.”
― Hildegard von Bingen
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified and non-binary peoples and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood. These are empowering, beautiful events full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a womxn and be all you are without judgement or comparison.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Clear a space in your home where you can move freely and not be interrupted.
- If you live with other people, Let them know that you may be making sounds, playing music, dancing and singing and not to interrupt our sacred circle.
- Have tissues to hand and light a candle if you have one in your home.
4hrs on line is an ask, but we can do it and make it magical and nourishing. In past experience it flies by in no time. We will have a very quick break for a pee/cuppa tea refill half way through.
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€25 (2 subsidised places available)
Max 18 places
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
- General admission€40€400€0
- Sold OutAssisted place€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Sold OutGuest€0€00€0