Sun, 03 Mar|
Embodied Archetype Workshop - MOTHER /INNER CHILD
Learn techniques to cultivate calm, power and re-parent your Inner Child with the energy of the benevolent Mother archetype.
Time & Location
03 Mar 2024, 13:00 – 17:00 GMT
Collective Cork, Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork, Ireland
About the Event
A guided journey exploring the Mother Archetype to ground, empower and shine a light on your relationship to your internal Mother. Learn techniques to cultivate calm, call in your power, nurture the Inner Child and learn how to mother yourself when the little one is out of balance, in terror or fear or simply feeling lost. The workshop will include: Intention setting, Breathe exercises, Dancing together, Self Soothing Exercises, Time for reflection and sharing, a guided Mother Earth visualisation and Singing. You do not need to be a mother to attend. You do not need to be biologically female. It is open to all genders, for people wishing to cultivate their own mothering facility for themselves. Reparent the self.
This workshop may help you:
- Cultivate calmness, focus and clarity
- Harmonise your energy and centre your power
- Learn to hold your inner child when they are sad, scared or overwhelmed
- Face your fears and hold them in new light
- Learn to self sooth
- Build self love and compassion
- Reconnect with mother earth energy
- Build confidence
- Gain courage to speak your truth
- Let go of limited beliefs created by a younger version of yourself
- Hold the wounded parts of yourself with love and compassion
- Have fun and feel connected with yourself and others
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this far, then it is probably for You. It is open to people of all genders.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Bring a cosy blanket for the guided visualisation
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€65 (Subsidised places available - If you are unable to pay the full price, this is for you)
Limited to 12 places
- A water bottle
- A cup for the tea
- Your journal/ notebook and pen/pencils.
- Your brave heart
There will be a short break and delicious nibbles, nuts, chocolate, fruit and tea will be provided. This is a snack not a meal.
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
- Ticket type
Includes tea and tasty nibble snacks. No need to print tickets.Price€80.00
+€2.00 service fee+€2.00 service fee
- Ticket type
For those in need of financial assistance to attend. Includes tea and tasty snacks. No need to print ticketPrice€65.00
+€1.63 service fee+€1.63 service fee