Sun, 02 May|
Embodied Archetype Workshop - MOTHER
A guided journey exploring the Mother Archetype to ground, empower and shine a light on your deeper intuition.
Time & Location
02 May 2021, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT+1
About the Event
A guided journey exploring the Mother Archetype to ground, empower and shine a light on your deeper intuition. Learn techniques to cultivate Calm, call in your Power, nurture the Inner Child and learn how to mother yourself when the little one is out of balance, in terror or fear or simply feeling lost. The workshop will include: Intention setting, Breathe exercises, Dancing together, Self Soothing Exercises, Time for reflection and sharing, a guided Mother Earth visualisation and Singing.
This workshop may help you:
- Cultivate calmness, focus and clarity
- Harmonise your energy and centre your power
- Learn to hold your inner child when they are sad, scared or overwhelmed
- Face your fears and hold them in new light
- Learn to self sooth
- Build self love and compassion
- Reconnect with mother earth energy
- Build confidence
- Gain courage to speak your truth
- Let go of limited beliefs created by a younger version of yourself
- Hold the wounded parts of yourself with love and compassion
- Step into the womxn you wish to become
- Have fun and feel connected with yourself and others
These are empowering, beautiful events full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a womxn and be all you are without judgement or comparison.
WHO IS IT FOR? - If you are reading this, then it is probably for You. The workshop aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified and non-binary peoples and is trans-inclusive. We meet in confidence to journey together in sacred circle as a sisterhood.
- Wear something you feel beautiful in and can move in.
- Bring a water bottle, pad or notebook and pen/pencils.
- Clear a space in your home where you can move freely and not be interrupted.
- If you live with other people, Let them know that you may be making sounds, playing music, dancing and singing and not to interrupt our sacred circle.
- Have tissues to hand and light a candle if you have one in your home.
- Have a chair to hand as some exercises will require a chair
- Have a blanket and cushions to hand for the guided visualisation.
3hrs on line is an ask, but we can do it and make it magical and nourishing. In past experience it flies by in no time. We will have a very quick break for a pee/cuppa tea refill half way through.
"The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
“Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
"You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
“I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
“I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
“ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
€20 (2 subsidised places available)
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - £0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
+€0.75 service fee
+€0.75 service fee0
+€0.50 service fee
For those in need of financial assistance to attend
+€0.50 service fee