Sun, 22 May|
Embodied Archetype Workshop - MAIDEN
This workshop looks at ways in which we may have given our power away, silenced our voice, stifled our intuition for fear of not being XYZ enough or simply not having the courage to say NO or YES when we wanted to. Release and reclaim lost energy from this seminal period of transition.
Time & Location
22 May 2022, 15:00 – 19:00
Cork, Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork, Ireland
About the Event
The Maiden's journey is linked closely to the Heroine's journey. A transition where she finds her voice, connects with her authentic self and learns to makes choices from a place of grounded intuition. This workshop looks at ways in which we may have given our power away, silenced our voice, stifled our intuition for fear of not being good enough, not being liked, not being cool, not being fat enough, thin enough, pink enough, XYZ enough or simply not having the courage to say NO or YES when we wanted to.
THIS WORKSHOP MAY HELP YOU:
- Release and reclaim lost, trapped or suppressed energy energy from this seminal period of transition of adolescence into womanhood.
- Heal the wounds around sexuality and the body. Like so many of us, you may have received shaming messages about you changing body, your sensuality and sexuality.
- Build confidence
- Gain courage to speak your truth
- Let go of limited beliefs created by a younger version of yourself
- Surrender habits that no longer serve you
- Step into the womxn you wish to become
- Have fun and feel connected with yourself and others
WHO IS IT FOR?:
WomXn of all ages over 18: especially the women who didn't receive the support or guidance through this transitional phase of adolescence and who may still be carrying the expressed emotion, confusion or shame into their 20’s, 30's, 40's, 50’s, 60’s or 70's. This workshop will provide a space to let go, surrender and honour the past and liberate yourself of trapped energies, memories or trauma in a sacred and confidential space. We look at themes of bleeding and menstruation. Aimed at womxn, AFAB, female-identified, non-binary people and trans-inclusive.
- "The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
- “Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
- "You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
- “I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
- “Lewis is an excellent, accepting, welcoming and engaging facilitator”
- “I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day - wonderful to be with these women”
- “ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
- €40 (2 subsidised places)
- Max 12 places
- If cancelled more than 7 days before workshop - 50% refundable
- If cancelled within 7 days of workshop - €0 refundable (Unless you find someone to take your place)
General admission€40.00+€1.00 service fee
Subsidised Place€25.00+€0.63 service fee